Yardley Great Trust is a registered charity that:
- Pays grants aimed at relieving poverty to individuals and organisations
- Provides sheltered housing for independent older people.
- Provides residential care for frail older people at our residential care home in Shard End.
- In partnership with Yardley Grange Care Services, provides nursing care at our nursing home in Yardley.
- Provides home care to older people.
- Provides job opportunities for over 100 people, mostly people living in or around Yardley.
The Trust is managed by fifteen Trustees who meet monthly (except August).
Find out more about the organisation, accounts and activities of the Trust.
Do you live in a Trust dwelling? Had a repair done recently? Take our repairs survey